Thursday, November 18, 2010

~ The Wheel Shall Turn Again ~


~ The Wheel Shall Turn Again ~

The autumn gold
fallen leaves
imprint upon
my heart
forever warm

The snow bright
winter night
shall not erase
a season past
the wheel shall
turn again

sandra m. hagan (c) ~ november 18, 2010

5 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Lovely. Thank you.
Mary

renilde said...

The wheel shall turn again, beautiful!
Illustration fits the poem ,lovely. x Renilde

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Beautiful words - striking image.
We have learned the wheel "does" turn again!

septembermom said...

Love the image of a wheel. Beautifully written. There is hope and anticipation in these lines.

Robyn Campbell said...

I agree with Kelly. What more can be said. Love the wheel. Lovely Sandi, just so lovely. I wish I could make beautiful poetry music like you. :)