I didn't know this blog was here. Now I can read more of your beautiful poetry.Mary
How lovely! There is such joy in rediscovering the beauty in nature and in humanity. Thank you for sharing :) Enjoy your Sunday!
Aww sweet. I used to have this picture on a post card I received from my grandparents as a little girl :)
so happy i found you today, i need much time to read your blog. Came here trough Mendofleur. I love this little babylamb and the poem. Would you alow me to post it on my blog?XXXm
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I didn't know this blog was here. Now I can read more of your beautiful poetry.
Mary
How lovely! There is such joy in rediscovering the beauty in nature and in humanity. Thank you for sharing :) Enjoy your Sunday!
Aww sweet. I used to have this picture on a post card I received from my grandparents as a little girl :)
so happy i found you today, i need much time to read your blog. Came here trough Mendofleur. I love this little babylamb and the poem. Would you alow me to post it on my blog?
XXXm
Post a Comment