I Am Tired of My Own Excuses.....
write, write, write
read, read, read
write, write, write
read, read, read
hunting will i go
past the trees
far from the
maddening crowd
remove noise
leave the bones
write the meat
clarity of silence
ideas form
skim water
like glass
capture the voice
in my head
wisdom
within
my own
particular
control
how will i write
let me
count the
ways
❤
“i worte this, and it was fun.”
sandra m. hagan (c) january 14, 2012
- “Can’t See the Forest for the Trees”, definition of idiomatic phrases.
- Far From the Maddening Crowd, Thomas Hardy’s fourth novel.
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. - Sonnets from the Portuguese 43; Elizabeth Barrett Browning
➽ Post inspired by Leo Babauta found here: http://zenhabits.net/

2 comments:
i liked this one. short and succinct but meaningful.
I need to take this advice too. Very good!
Post a Comment