“There is a fire inside. Sit down. Feel the flames, the ancient, flickering dance of yourself.”
This is a great place to begin. “There is a fire, inside. Sit down, beside it. Watch the flames, the ancient, flickering dance of yourself.”
I’m off like a speeding bullet. I am sitting down, beside it, this fire of mine. Watching the flames, listening to the ancient crackling, flickering dance...of...my...self.
Dreams dancing in ancient flickering flames set my feet on fire. Tap dance of fire.
Something worthwhile is shifting in my life. Awareness. Shaping life energy, good energy. I hope to dance.
Sitting by my laughing fire, communicating with ancient dance, giving it my best, I Mango Tango.
“I wrote this, and it was fun.”
*Sitting by My Laughing Fire - by Ruth Bell Graham
* I Hope You Dance - Song - written by TIA SILLERS, MARK D. SANDERS



1 comment:
I love "shaping life energy" and you know how much I love dance. Great post!
Post a Comment