Tuesday, December 14, 2010

~ Kindred ~

Anne of Green Gables - Anne & Diana

~ Kindred ~


Kindred connection
across oceans, forests,
mountains and streams
distance
no face to face
a mystery indeed

Ancient tribe or clan
spirit trail
memory stones
retrieved only by
the spirit hand

Pehaps, a woodland walk
warm circle fire
kindred spirit
knows the way
by heart

Silent meandering
across time
we remain
beyond the physical
destiny of separation
freedom

A way of love
pulled through the
very universe
desire to know
to be known
silent knowing
by another
human kind

This realm
of unspoken words
strikes a chord
within a listening heart
invisible friendship
of spirit and heart


Companions of the path
kindred spirits
call forth
the best
in
you


sandra m. hagan © december 14th, 2010

9 comments:

Sandra said...

A sacred prayer in your writing...
I nod in the Knowing
of which you speak...

Warm Embraces dear sister...

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Sandra - I am so pleased I found you and your wonderful sharing.
They speak to my heart.

AkasaWolfSong said...

This is a Living Prayer...
And I shall meet you there.

Enfolding you in Sister Embrace!

Peace to You This Night!

Ashling said...

Wonderfully evocative!

septembermom said...

I love poetry that pulls at my heart and stirs my thinking. Well done!

Robyn Campbell said...

Lovely, superb words, intertwined with my heart. I want the woodland walk. I want to be kindred spirits. :)

Kari said...

Finding kindred souls makes everything seem possible. I'm so glad I found you! Beautiful poem. xo Kari

Together We Save said...

Oh I love Anne of Green Gables!! She is such a kindred spirit.

kerrdelune said...

Love this, Magnolia..... so lovely and so evocative and so true. Computer woes are done for now, and it is good to be able to comment here.