Monday, January 17, 2011

~ believe ~

~ believe ~
*for Robyn*

believe
faith shot
through the heart
 a shinning arrow
hit the mark
hope blossoms

sandra m. hagan © December 17th, 2010

I took this photo at Englewood, Florida 2008
(c) 

7 comments:

AkasaWolfSong said...

I see we are both thinking of hope today Sister!
What a stunning photo and the poetry is Divinely Given!

Blessings To You and Love,
xoxo

mxtodis123 said...

Wow, what a photo. It's simply awesome.
Mary

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Beautiful ...

Robyn Campbell said...

Hope. Oh Sandi, I can't believe I missed this. It is amazingly beautiful. Tears are streaming down my face. I'm afraid. But know I'm blessed to have a bff in you. I love you. :) Thanks for making me so warm inside.

septembermom said...

Love poetry that speaks a truth that we all can appreciate. Wonderful!

My Grama's Soul said...

Found you at October Farm....your blog is so very calming and lovely....glad I found you.

Xo

Jo

septembermom said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful piece of writing at Write With Pictures! I loved sharing it with everyone in this post: http://writewithpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/mondays-free-write_17.html

Thank you!