Thursday, January 27, 2011

~ 1st Haiku ~


1st Haiku 

sunlit rain shower
nature is confused perhaps
no mud puddle joy

sandra m. hagan © January 27th, 2011

5 comments:

brandi said...

~love you first haiku...they are such fun to create...and this picture...majestic mountain you have found...much love light and happy writing days to you~

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

you are so talented
have such a gift
you make me smile:)

septembermom said...

You are truly a poetic soul! Love your first haiku and all your poetry.

Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog. I'm very happy to have met you too! It's wonderful visiting you here at this inspirational place.

Also, you won last Friday's Write With Pictures prompt. Well done once again! Here is the winning announcement. Thank you for sharing with us! http://writewithpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/fridays-poetry-hooray-for-another-new.html

septembermom said...

I just love coming by to tell you that your haiku won! Here's the announcement: http://writewithpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/thursdays-haiku_27.html

Ruth said...

I like Haiku - I haven't written one for ages.