~ Enchant Me ~
Circle of sun
warm my bones
china moon
illuminate my body
dark soil of earth
allow me to stand
rough bark of tree
feel my touch
tangle of bush
hold my place
wander stream
run away with me
Scent of musk
cling to my skin
red red wine
stain my lips
golden pomegranate
spin gold my hair
emerald cabochon
color my world
Mystic wizard
enchant my dreams
white knight
find me
ancient Mage
tell me secrets
mighty universe
give me wings
imagination
don’t fail me now
sandra m. hagan © december 10, 2010

5 comments:
oh - for the gift of your words
I will have to read and reread many times
to absorb all the special meaning.
Magnolia,
Your words so perfectly match the picture you chose as accompanyment.
Such beauty, illumination
an awakening of the Feminine.
Love you...
I came over from your other site and enjoyed your poem, and the picture.
Magnolia...your poetry truly strikes a chord!
You can feel the Goddess Aspect pouring out from your words. The more I come to know you the more I stand in awe...
So, so beautiful...and thoughts to take me into Dreamtime this night.
Blessings Sister/Friend...So Many Blessings!
Loving You!
Lush lyrics that speak to my inner voice. Thanks for the gift of knowing. Sparkles or Tankene Ice Mist
Post a Comment