Monday, August 22, 2011

✞ comforts like rain....



✞ comforts like rain...
I’ve known love
the love of man
the love of child
the love of friend
I’ve known loss
the loss of man
the loss of child
the loss of friend
I’ve learned
how big is my heart
how long love lasts
how vivid memories are
I’ve never known
the loss of God’s love
the loss of God’s listening
the loss of God’s healing
I am blessed
I am grateful
I am praying
I am seeking
I meditate
I bow
I learn
the journey
is changing
always
I love the smooth stones of
love dropped in my heart
each day to awaken
in the knowledge of love
shines like gold
sparkles like diamonds
comforts like rain✞
sandra m. hagan © August 22, 2011

6 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

That was so beautiful. Thank you.
Mary

Sidereal Day said...

Beautiful and comforting.
Thank you for sharing.

Acornmoon said...

Beautiful, heartfelt words.

AkasaWolfSong said...

What a deeply moving HeartSong!

xoxoxo

the wild magnolia said...

Here are your kind words again! Thank you. Writing is a passion now and way too much fun.

septembermom said...

Beautifully moving and lyrical. I love how you break up the momentum in verses. The imagery is terrific too.