Sunday, March 4, 2012

the sunday of my imagination ❧


sunday of my
imagination
dream a little dream
head a tilt
toward the pale sun
and laughter
walk right into
the spacious moment
arrange a life of
goodness
an eye to wonder
the mind will
step through
to the stars
and moon
be useful
forget not
the universe
capable of great
beginnings
great endings
journey deep and wide
until pure truth
rules 
your heart and kindness
drips like honey from
your lips
serving other’s
the
very breath 
of life
“i wrote this and it was fun.”
sandra m. hagan (c) march 4, 2012

3 comments:

Mariya Koleva said...

"be useful/forget not/the universe is/capable of great/beginnings/great endings"
Sandra, this is a most amazing, reflective, and rich-imagery piece! I like the way lines go into the next one to complete a neverending idea.
This is the first time I've visited your blog, but I will be a visitor again.
Thanks for writing and sharing this poem!
Best, M.
(Pity, I only can comment with my Google account and not my Blog-site)

booguloo said...

"be useful
forget not
the universe
capable of great
beginnings
great endings..."

This gets ignored by the speed of our lives today. Nice Write.

Hena Tayeb said...

beautifully written.