Tuesday, October 4, 2011

How About this?- My Voice, My View - Honesty! ❤

My Voice, My View
is
SeptemberMom


Now here is a woman who knows how to make your day.  Way-to-much-fun!  Drop in for a visit.  She is real good people.  I swear it.  ❤

Questions to Ponder....❤
Why do kids look to battle right in front of you during every phone conversation?
How do I escape a "close talker" (remember Seinfeld) at the bus stop?
How can I bottle all my stress and make it go away today?
What should I make for dinner? (the question that never goes away)
Why does my 8 year old run from books? (is he my kid??)
Would I look silly trying to dance in Jillian's ballet class? (oh how tempting it is!)
Has anyone watched The Tudors? (what a find for me on NetFlix when I'm folding laundry)
Why does my PC want to be very kooky these days? (always when I want to blog)
Where is that last cookie? (if only you could tell me!!)
Posted by septembermom at 12:11 PM
Labels: me  
"the wild magnolia" responded in kind ❤:

1. Because they can.

2.Tell them, I'm allergic to your face. :0) 


3. Don't bottle your stress, kick it to the curb, git outta hea-ah! 

4. Deep Dish Tomato Quiche. 

5. He's into "action fraction", he'll love to read one day. I promise. 

6. That would be a yes, but...you can dance at home, when you are all alone, and it is dark, and no one knows your name, and you are in your flannel nightgown. That would be lovely. 

7. Whoop-whoop! 

8. It wants some space. Go figure. 

9. Gone with the wind. 


I'm so full and answers and wisdom, when it is someone else's life. 

 

Happy day and great post, from the Great Pumpkin.


October 4, 2011 2:20 PM
“...i wrote this response, and it was fun...”
sandra m. hagan © october 4, 2011

8 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

I love today's look here. That painting you chose has such a magical appearance about it.
Mary

the wild magnolia said...

I thought so too Mary! I am returning to gather my childhood imaginations and dreams close to my heart and spirit.

Thank you, for stopping by.

On Fragile Wings said...

I am a big Tudor's fan. I watched every episode each week on the C.B.C. and then purchased the tapes also.

I wrote dueling love sonnets for Anne Boelyn and Henry as well.

I love that pumpkin art.

thank you for the ponderings.

hugs Sharon

the wild magnolia said...

Oh Fragile Wings, so happy to see you here. ((hugs))

septembermom said...

Oh I'm so honored, my dear friend! This is wonderful :) When I dance in my flannel night gown tonight, I'll dedicate it to you :)

Also, thanks for reminding me that my boy will read in his own time. I'll still keep my fingers crossed though.

Bohemian said...

You are too funny Oh Wise One! *Winks* I too have all the answers when I'm not "the one" *LOL*... why is that? I need all the wisdom to come to me when ITS ME!!! *Smiles* Thanks for stopping by and leaving an encouraging word and giving me good laugh when I came to respond... I needed that!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Alina said...

Dear Wild Magnolia, thank you for visiting my Blog. Abby is a Jack Russell Terrier and is the love of my life :0) I love your place and will be back again soon. Have a great day!

Healing Morning said...

This was delightful from both of you! I will return to explore more, as I feel I have found some kindred spirits. Laughter was experienced and that's always a beautiful thing!

Namaste',

Dawn