Thursday, June 30, 2011

~ Smile - Laugh - Forgive ~

~ Moon Over Me ~

Smile - Laugh - Forgive

now you are old
looking back
it is no joke
you are not laughing
almost it is like
the ‘other’ years
never happened
who knew
second guess
is useless
the past is
set in concrete
from here
on out
no blinders
no use
being yourself
is the best
smile
laugh
forgive
sandra m. hagan (c) June 29, 2011

6 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Beautiful. I loved it.
Mary

renilde said...

Yes, beautiful, the muse is back, xx

On Fragile Wings said...

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY ALMOST
IT IS HAPPY CANADA DAY HERE TODAY BUT I
WORKED ALL NIGHT JUST THE SAME.

I love your poem and I surely can identify with
with every word.

Great advice...

always be yourself smile, laugh, forgive.

Hope you have a fabulous day !

I am eating my cereal with almond milk this
morning for the first time.

Not bad at all
and I am very fussy about what goes in my mouth.

lol

hugs Sharon

AkasaWolfSong said...

Ahhh...you've said a mouthful of wisdom in this beautiful piece Sandi...and I agree it is best to be yourself in all manner!

Have a Beauty Way Day Sister!
xoxoxo

Happy Independence Day Too! :)

On Fragile Wings said...

I meant to tell you that is a fabulous shot of the full moon.

bravo

septembermom said...

Your wisdom and grace with words is amazing!!