Tuesday, October 19, 2010

~ Fall ~

Fall slips in on a soft wind
warm color seeps into my soul
orange pumpkins gather in groups
autumn shares brief splashes 
of bright delight
the seasons drama
fills my heart
a showy harvest
reminds me; for everything there is a season;
and everything has it's own time.

10/19/2010
smh

3 comments:

Robyn Campbell said...

DID YOU WRITE THAT?? It is absolutely beautiful. My friend, everything does have its own time. This should be entered into a contest. Why don't you write a book of poetry too? (Besides the MG noel you are going to write.) *grin*

I know a poet. She would love to read this. :)

You two should follow each other. Her name is Kelly. September Mom is her blog.

septembermom said...

That is very beautiful!! I'm so happy that my friend Robyn suggested that I come visit you :) You are wonderfully talented, and I love meeting a fellow lover of poetry. I love the line "autumn shares brief slashes." Terrific imagery and rhythm. I look forward to following your blog. Have a wonderful day! -- Kelly

brandi said...

~breathtaking both image and words...samhain blessings to you this day...may you be filled with the spirit and magic of this holiday...much l♥ve and light upon you always...cheers to a new year ahead!~